The dispatch takes place in special tanks, as well as the storage. You don't need to worry about a suitable shipping tank because Freeze and Breed has a large fleet. One container is rented per shipment. Only dry shippers in suitable protective shipping containers are used.
Please allow at least 3 working days after payment for the frozen semen to be delivered, outside of Germany at least 5 working days. In the high season (April, May, June) delivery can take up to 2 weeks, as all rental tanks may be fully booked during this time, and enough time should be planned for international shipments. It is therefore advisable to have frozen semen stored at the place of use before the high season. Therefore, order in good time.
Costs: (shipping only after payment in advance)
- Shipping 49 Euros
- Tank return 49, - Euro
- if necessary island surcharges or weekend surcharges
- Rent for shipping tank 59 euros
- Handling fee (nitrogen, nitrogen filling, filling with TG, processing fee) 55 euros
- Last minute booking (shorter term than the above mentioned deadlines) 25, - Euro
Shipping or collections Germany/other countries:
- Shipping / return on request between € 75 and € 125 in the eco tariff
- Rent for shipping tank: 69 euros
- Express tariff surcharge: between 65, - Euro and 85, - Euro
- Traces paper: 40 euros
- Handling fee (nitrogen, nitrogen filling, filling with TG, processing fee): 55 euros
- Last minute booking (shorter term than the mentioned deadlines): 25, - Euro
- High season surcharge (only for international shipments April, May, June): 35 euros
For you to note:
You negotiate contracts and stud fees with your customers/semen buyers. As soon as you have come to an agreement, send a message (email is sufficient) to Freeze and Breed with the following information:
- Release of the sold semen
- to person xy with name and email address
- Number of doses
IMPORTANT! – The semen buyer can either use the download form to order the shipping or he can use the online form at this page. Once this form has been received, the semen buyer will receive the shipping invoice. Shipping will be when the shipping invoice has been paid and the semen has been released.
Download: Shipping order frozen semen
Storage of TG
You can store your stallion's frozen semen in the Freeze and Breed EU stallion sperm depot. For every “depositor” there is an advertising space for the stallion whose semen you have stored. This service costs a one-time setting fee of 40 euros plus VAT to our admin.
Advantages of a storage space in the EU stallion semen depot Freeze and Breed:
- The semen retains its EU status.
- Freeze and Breed takes over the dispatch of the frozen semen of your stallion to the breeding customers. You have no stress with the processing, the recipient (mare owner) receives the invoice for the shipping directly from Freeze and Breed.
- At regular intervals you will receive an invoice for the storage fee as well as an inventory report on the portions you have stored.
- Freeze and Breed offers an inexpensive insemination packet for mare owners
- Per quarter up to 250 straws 30, - Euro (basic fee)
- An additional 5 euros per 100 straws per quarter
- Single doses of up to 10 straws EUR 20 per half-year
- Storage / relocation / removal fee 50, - Euro (EU semen)
- On request from third countries worldwide
My partner for shipments in Switzerland: www.furgers.com
Shipping order for frozen semen of the stallion